- In a group or individually, plan & prepare, or purchase a meal for a minimum of 40 guests.
- Deliver and serve the meal at Bigger Vision between 5:00-5:30 pm.
- Clean up the meal and wipe down tables after our guests finish dinner.
A meat or entree of some sort
A chip, salad, or side of some sort
A sweet, like a cookie
Guests tend to prefer foods that are gentle on the teeth.
Previously, we had asked our generous meal providers to only drop off their meals in accordance with COVID-19 safety protocols. Now that restrictions are lifting, we are excited to welcome our volunteers back inside to help serve meals and clean up afterwards. Serving meals is a great opportunity to directly help our guests, and your help keeps our dinner service moving smoothly!
- Have you been exposed to someone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19? See the CDC’s risk assessment guidance.
- Do you have symptoms consistent with COVID-19? Symptoms can include a cough or shortness of breath or at least two of the following: Fever, Chills, Repeated shaking with chills, Muscle pain, Headache, Sore throat, New loss of taste or smell. See the CDC’s symptom information.